Track created requests here
All the payment requests created by the connected wallet are shown here. Contributors can track the status of the request and choose to withdraw the request by clicking on the cross icon(
What is the meaning of different request statuses?
- Pending - A created request waiting to be approved by the DAO
- Withdrawn - A created request which has been withdrawn by the contributor, even before Approval/Rejection from DAO.
- Rejected - Requests which are rejected by the DAO
- Approved - Requests which are approved by the DAO and will be converted into a transaction
- Queued - Approved requests which are converted to a transaction
- Completed - Queued request whose payout is completed on blockchain