Comment on page
Shows transactions which are pending for execution
This tab provides complete control over pending transactions. DAO operators can see approval/rejection history of any transaction by clicking on it, and perform actions seamlessly.
Pending transactions tab
Clicking on any transaction opens up a sidebar with info on the transaction along with action buttons to Approve or Reject the transaction.
Things to do while inside a transaction sidebar:
- Check the description out to know the purpose of the transaction
- Follow the timeline of Approvals/Rejections on the Status Card
- Approve or Reject the transaction to reach the threshold
- Review the disbursement made to each payee in different tokens
- Review the token-wise disbursement to get an idea of overall treasury impact
- Execute the transaction when the threshold is met